Mangoes are the richest source of the most important vitamins (A, C, B, E, K), minerals, phyto-nutrients, dietary fiber, electrolytes and iron, which are mostly required by for better growth and development, as well as being healthy and live life without any diseases and infections. Which is liked by everyone because of its pleasant color, taste, flavor and quality health aspects. I mentioned then the few beneficial aspects of the handles, you should know to improve your interest while eating mangoes:
Mango Benefits for Cancer Prevention Protects from various cancers
- fruit Mango has antioxidant compounds (such as quercetin, fisetin, astragalin, gallic acid, isoquercitrin, methyl gallate and etc) and lots of enzymes that help in protecting against various cancers body organs such as colon, leukemia, breast, stomach, prostate, lung, cervix, oral cavity cancer and etc.
restricts the growth of cancer cells
- Polyphenols are found in it acts as an anti inflammatory agent and restricts the growth of cancer cells.
rich in pectin
- The soluble dietary fiber, pectin found in it has the property of reducing the action of the protein (galectin) found in cancer cells.
Mango benefits for heart health Maintains healthy heart
- Contains higher level of dietary soluble fibers (pectin) and vitamin C, which consists in reducing bad serum cholesterol levels mean low density lipoproteins, and improving the good serum cholesterol levels therefore it means high density lipoprotein keeps the heart healthy, heart problems keeping all away.
controls blood pressure
- It is the potassium rich source involved in the control of blood pressure therefore heart rate.
Mango benefits for the skin
source of antioxidants
- is beneficial for the skin in both directions if eaten or applied externally to the skin.
- has antioxidants that make healthy, soft, shiny and wrinkle-free skin.
- is clear blocked pores and provides solution to rid of pimples when applied on the face.
rejuvenates and repairs the skin
- This makes glowing skin by reducing dark spots, age spots and acne because it contains vitamin A and beta carotene that rejuvenates and repairs the skin.
- is therefore a better scrub removes blackheads and dead skin cells and adds shine to the skin.
Protects against free radicals
- Its antioxidant nature prevents the appearance of premature skin aging and pigmentation by protecting from harmful free radicals.
Makes skin clean and soft
- The application of the mixture of mango pulp, milk, crushed almonds and oatmeal on face for 20 minutes then rinse with warm water, makes the clean and smooth.
improves wound healing
- Vitamin C is found in it improves wound healing, collagen formation, etc.
Mango benefits for eye health
maintains adequate Ophthalmology
- It is the richest source of vitamin A, which helps maintain proper vision and prevent night blindness, cataracts, macular degeneration related to age, dry eyes, etc.
contains essential elements
- Is good source of flavonoid compounds such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin, which are very essential for proper vision.
Benefits of mango and mango leaves for diabetes normalizes blood insulin level
- mango leaves are considered the best treatment (home remedy) for diabetics. This helps in normalizing blood insulin level in the body. Boiling some mango leaves in water, left for the night and consume filtered water handle out early in the morning.
maintains the level of blood sugar
- mango fruit has some low glycemic index of 40 to 60, which is considered not involved in the increased level of blood sugar if taken in limit.
Involves in fat metabolism
- This is in the metabolism of fats and reduces the blood level of the hormone called leptin (produced by fat cells) and reduces the level of blood glucose.
rich source of dietary fiber
- have soluble dietary fibers involving the reduction below the level of blood glucose and cholesterol.
reduces glucose absorption
- contains a special antioxidant called mangiferin help in reducing the absorption of glucose by the body and controls the secretion of enzymes to enhance digestion of carbohydrates.
- Drinking leaves boiled and cooled handle (dried in the shade) of water twice a day helps in curing diabetes.
Mango benefits for the digestive system involves in protein digestion
- has some necessary enzymes involved in protein digestion thus helps in good digestion and elimination process.
- This is the highest insoluble dietary fibers containing fruits that facilitates the process of digestion and elimination.
is used to treat heartburn and indigestion
- is the best remedy for treating acidity and poor digestion because it contains a lot of enzymes that have calming effect on the stomach.
- The high fiber content prevents constipation and regularizes the removal process.
improves the appetite and improves digestion
- containing some bioactive compounds such as esters, aldehydes, terpenes and etc, which are able to improve appetite and improve digestion.
Specification: Mango pickle